This summer is going to be so full of challenges and adventure.
- Saw Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Two classes in Summer School
- Maybe going to Georgia to see Bon Iver
- Camp Counseling (but not really)
- Nicaragua for three weeks
- Florida for a week
- Nashville trip to see my loves (hopefully)
I’m not exactly sure how I’ll manage it all, but it’s going to be great.
Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood (via onlytheilluminatisurvive)
Maybe it did take a crisis to get to know yourself. Maybe you needed to get whacked hard by life before you understood what you wanted out of it.
One of these days I’m just going to pack my bags and go out west again. I’m reading On The Road and it is not helping my wanderlust in any way shape or form.